ZapApps updates provide information on the features, bug fixes, and improvements in each release. This article includes updates released from the past week for the ZapERP inventory software.
Check out the previous updates:
1. Magento 2-way sync and other improvements
- 2-way sync: ZapERP now pushes products name, SKU, price and quantity back to Magento.
- Pull Bundled/Composite items: All the bundled item in Magento will be pulled as composite items in ZapERP.
- Pull Magento Invoice number: ZapERP pulls Magento Invoice number and passes it to ZapERP Invoice number.
- Tax Separation: Now we have added a tax separation for Magento orders. The GST tax added in the orders will be separated as IGST, SGST and CGST for Indian customers.
2. Etsy Improvements
ZapERP pulls created and updated Orders, Invoices, payment details and Shipment details from Etsy.
Connect your Etsy store here and follow the steps from this document here.
3. Vamaship Improvements
Shipment number created in Vamaship is pulled back to ZapERP. ZapERP passes a new field called shipment medium to Vamaship. The shipment medium will help users to check from where the shipment was created in this case the shipment medium will be ZapERP.
4. Tags column added in the Sales Order table
You can now view the tags column in the Sales Order table. The tags column will tell from which sales channel the order came from. You need to enable the tags column in the ‘custom visibility’ tab at the bottom of the table.
E.g. If the order is from Shopify then the tag will show Shopify, if the order is from eBay then the tag will show eBay and similarly for others. If the order is created in ZapERP then it will show ‘Regular’.
5. Order Fulfillment report
The new order fulfilment report will give you details about your orders, order status, invoices, shipments, customer addresses, products details, prices, taxes, warehouses and transactions.